Podcasts on Publishing
Podcasts on Publishing focuses on book publishing, from manuscript to marketing. Produced and hosted by Jerome Martin of Spotted Cow Press, this series is presented by the BPAA with funding from The Canada Council for the Arts/Conseil des Arts du Canada and The Alberta Foundation for the Arts.
- Episode 1: Todd Anderson, University of Alberta Bookstore
- Episode 2: Charlene Dobmeier, Kingsley Publishing Services
- Episode 3: Sean Howard, Digital Consultant
- Episode 4: Andrew Savikas, O’Reilly Media
- Episode 5: John King, University of Calgary Press
- Episode 6: Cathie Crooks on marketing plans
- Episode 7: Cathie Crooks on working with a publisher
- Episode 8: Lou Morin, NeWest Press
- Episode 9: Print on demand at the University of Alberta Bookstore
- Episode 10: Scholarly publishing in Alberta
e-book: Alternative Futures for Publishing
This digital book, published by the BPAA in 2012, provides collective perspectives on the future of book publishing.